SuperEval April 2020 Updates: New Features Available
April 2nd, 2020
The SuperEval development team is excited to share some new features with you. Sarah put together a short video to demonstrate the new capabilities that are available within SuperEval. We’ve also outlined the changes under the video. We hope you find the updates useful and if there is ever anything you’d like to recommend, please reach out to our team.
Our updates will allow you to:
- Pin the current school year to your dashboard.
- Select the frequency that you’d like to receive email notifications.
- Find new and past system updates easily.
- Access a new principal evaluation rubric.
- Receive important due date reminders via email.
- Receive notifications when the evaluatee signs off on his/her evaluation.
Read more about each update below.
- Pin the current school year to your dashboard. To set the current school year’s evaluation as your default view, click on the Pin icon to the right of the evaluation drop down list. Then choose the school year as well as the evaluation. You can un-pin an evaluation by clicking on the pin icon to the right of the evaluation drop down again.
- Select the frequency that you’d like to receive email notifications. You are now able to select how frequently you receive email notifications from SuperEval. You may select to have notifications (when applicable) sent daily, weekly, monthly, or never depending on your personal preferences.
- Find new and past system updates easily. You now have the ability to access recent and past updates within the SuperEval Help section. This will ensure that each of our users are up to date and able to access this information as needed.
- Access a new principal evaluation rubric. We are excited to announce, in partnership with Silver Strong and Associates, we now have the APPR approved Thoughtful Classroom Principal Effectiveness Framework available within SuperEval.
- Receive important due date reminders via email. Now you will receive an email notification as the due date for a step you are supposed to be working on is approaching.
- Receive notifications when the evaluatee signs off on his/her evaluation. An email notification will be sent to the evaluator once the evaluatee has signed off on the evaluation and is ready to be signed and completed by the evaluator.
We hope you find these updates and new features helpful. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting news throughout the year! Thanks!