We are proud to partner with the following associations and organizations.
- Buckeye Association of Superintendents (BASA)
- Erie County Association of School Boards (ECSAB)
- New York State Council of School Superintendents (NYSCOSS)
- New York State Leadership Group (NYS Leadership Group)
- New York State School Boards Association (NYSSBA)
- Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS)
- Western New York Educational Service Council (WNYESC)
- Custom Computer Specialists (CCS)
- Michigan Leadership Institute (MLI)
- Transformative Learning Cooperation (TLC)
Evaluation Content Providers
- Association of School Business Officials (ASBO)
- Consortium for School Network (CoSN)
- Kim Marshall (Marshall Memo)
- Learner-Centered Initiatives (LCI)
- Mid-continent Research for Education and Learning International (McREL International)
- National Policy Board for Educational Administration (NPBEA)
- Silver, Strong, and Associates
Education Service Agencies
- Capital Region BOCES
- Cattaragus-Allegany-Erie-Wyoming BOCES
- Delaware-Chenango-Madison-Otsego BOCES (DCMO BOCES)
- Erie 1 BOCES (E1B)
- Erie 2 Chautauqua-Cattaragus BOCES (E2CCB)
- Greater Southern Tier BOCES (GST BOCES)
- Monroe 1 BOCES
- Montgomery County Intermediate Unit (MCIU23)
- Nassau BOCES
- Onondaga-Cortland-Madison BOCES (OCM BOCES)
- Otsego-Northern Catskills BOCES (ONC BOCES)
- Putnam-Northern Westchester BOCES (PNW BOCES)
- Questar III BOCES
- Ulster BOCES
PLS 3rd Learning (PLS), the parent company of SuperEval, helps educators and schools reach their full potential through web-based systems and professional learning opportunities.
- NY Learns: NYLearns is a standards-based system that offers learning standards, curriculum management tools, and instructional resources to every school district in New York State.
- PLS Classes: PLS Classes offers graduate-level courses for educators through partnerships with colleges and universities. Our online, on-site, and facilitated self-paced courses are taught by experienced instructors. Participants can earn CE credit or work toward their master’s degree.
- Steve Barkley Consulting: Steve Barkley is an internationally renowned educator, author, and motivational speaker. With over 35 years of experience working in classrooms, schools, and universities all over the world, Mr. Barkley tailors workshops to address the unique needs of his audience. His podcast Steve Barkley Ponders Out Loud and weekly blog offers insight on important educational topics and explores educational best practices.
- AAIE Institute for International School Leadership: The AAIE Institute offers online courses for seasoned or aspiring school leaders. Participants can earn certificates, become an AAIE Fellow, and earn credit towards their master’s or doctorate degree.
- Academy for Educators: The Academy for Educators delivers professional development and micro-credential programs for teachers and educational leaders.
If you are interested in learning more about our PLS projects, please contact us at info@PLS3rdLearning.com.